Thursday, May 15, 2008
 

News of a Lifetime

Shnakvorum Rikoyoch (Greetings, Friends). S-Man here with the news I've been waiting on for a long time. My science fiction manuscript, Starfire, has sold to a major publisher. As if that's not enough, my agent managed to get a two-book contract for me. I'll be starting the sequel to Starfire right away.

The timeline as it now stands: Starfire will be published around May next year, with the second book following around January of 2010.

I'm so overwhelmed I can hardly believe this has happened. I've been working hard on writing for a number of years now, as you know. This feels like a dream. If it is, I hope I keep on sleeping.

Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me along the way. I'm going to need more of it. Now I have to come up with a second book ...

-- S-Man


Posted by ~ Bailey Truitt @ 7:00 AM
Comments:
Wow, this is fabulous news. Can't WAIT to read it!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:38 PM
 
Congratulations, S-Man! We know you've worked hard. I look forward to a good sci-fi read.

--T. Locke
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:39 PM
 
This is wonderful news. I remember when I sold my first novel. It's a great feeling!
Posted by Blogger ~ Brandilyn Collins : 2:41 PM
 
Who-hoo, S-Man! Fabulous news. Major congratulations!

--Theodore
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:08 PM
 
Always said the boy had it in him. Even is he is a mite strange.

Congratulations, S-Man. Thanks to you, we get to have a party next week.
Posted by Blogger Wilbur Hucks : 6:10 PM
 
We're so excited for you, Ted. You're going to make Kanner Lake famous--for some GOOD reasons, for a change.
Posted by Blogger ~ Bailey Truitt : 6:12 PM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home