Monday, May 14, 2007
Bev's Eight Random Facts
Since the tagging comment was left on my post (what was that person thinking?), everyone at Java Joint insists I must go first. As if I want to play some silly electronic game of tag. But Angie, in typical fashion, won't let me be until I do. So here it goes:
The rules: 1. Player start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
And my eight random things:
1. I can count to ten in five languages, including Greek and Latin.
2. I've read every Shakespeare play at least three times.
3. My husband took us to Victoria, British Columbia, for our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. That was the first and only time I've traveled outside the United States.
4. I collect African violets.
5. My middle name is Elin.
6. I once killed a rattle snake in my backyard, only to have my husband yell at me for not cutting off the head.
7. I've corrected over 75,000 essays.
8. A friend sent me some lutefisk for Christmas one year. It is still sitting in my pantry. If anyone wants it, they can have it. I'll deliver it myself, if I must.
There. I've done my eight things. Now it's somebody else's turn.
Read the personal blog of this post's author.
Bailey Truitt ~ Java Joint owner
Leslie Brymes ~ reporter extraordinaire
Carla Radling ~ realtor at your service
Wilbur Hucks ~ ya gotta love him
Jake Tremaine ~ retired logger
Ted Dawson (S-Man) ~ sci-fi writer
Hank Detcher ~ pastor and friend
Janet Detcher ~ keeps Hank in line
Bev Trexel ~ retired teacher
Angie Brendt ~ Bev's best pal
Sarah Wray ~ Simple Pleasures owner
Jared Moore ~ Kanner Lake Times
LEARN MORE ABOUT KANNER LAKE
A Christian Worldview of Fiction
Mary Ann Diorio
Girl's Write Out
Joy in the Litter Box
A Life in Pages
Pieces of Me
Readin N Writin with Patricia
Robin Lee Hatcher's Write Thinking
Enter your email to subscribe
to Scenes and Beans
Powered by FeedBlitz