Friday, December 22, 2006
 

Merry Christmas From All--and Now Happy New Year

Update January 15, 2007:

Hold on, folks--our blog just might soon be fixed. Check back tomorrow!

Update January 8, 2007:

We haven't heard a thing from the Blogger Employee in our Google Helps group since last Tuesday. He said he'd fix the problem. Meanwhile, many other people are saying they're having the same problem we are. We're all beginning to wonder if we'll ever get back on. Do keep checking back. One of these days ...

Update January 5, 2007:

Still no word from google, although their employee said he'd "fix" the problem. This is a glitch in their system. We are not the only ones experiencing this same problem of not being able to put up new posts. Sigh. Maybe we're in a line-up of 10 million other blogs requiring the same manual fix.

--Bailey


Update on January 4, 2007:

I'm still working with google to fix my problem of not being able to post. They tell me they're going to fix it. Hopefully, that will be this year... Please keep checking back!

-- Bailey

Update on January 2, 2007:

Happy New Year, all!

Over the holidays, I switched Scenes and Beans over to the new blogger. Everything looked fine. As you see, I can edit a past post. But guess what--I can't post a new one! I'm in contact with google and hope this issue will be resolved soon. Man, what a way to start the new year.

Love from us all, and please keep checking back!

--Bailey

From all our motley crew of posters here at Java Joint, we send you our warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Scenes and Beans will be taking off all next week and New Years Day. We will start posting again on Tuesday, January 2--2007, can you believe it!

Here are some Christmas/New Years wishes from the Scenes and Beans posters to you:

Angie: Merry Christmas, all! Don't drink too much spiked eggnog on New Years. And for goodness sake--don't let your best friend surprise you with a dog as a gift.

Bev: Unless your best friend happens to know better than you. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Jake: Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for reading us. Thanks for the gift ideas for the wife. Except for the diamonds. (All you women sure stick together.)

Wilbur: Happy snow and presents and warm fires to everybody on Christmas. Do a good deed. Hug a curmudgeon.

S-Man: I would wish you Merry Christmas in Saurian, but there's no such holiday in Sauria. So I'll just have to keep it in English.

Carla: Merry Christmas and a dazzling new year! Don't let any curmudgeons get you down. Hug one if you must, but you might find yourself having to kick him in the next minute.

Leslie: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! My favorite time of the year. I'm wishing on ... the right man to kiss me under the mistletoe.

Sarah: Oh, it's my favorite time of the year, too. Everything's so beautiful and sparkly. And the store smells of spiced apple cider. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Jared: Merry Christmas and Happy New year. May the news you read in 2007 be more positive than in 2006.

Pastor Hank: Merry Christmas, wonderful Scenes and Beans readers. We are so grateful to have you in our lives.

Janet: Amen to what Hank said. Scenes and Beans has been a blessing to me this year because of all of you. Merry Christmas to you and your families.

And there you have it--greetings from all of us to all of you. See you in the new year!





Posted by ~ Bailey Truitt @ 7:00 AM
Comments:
Merry Christmas to all of you! I look forward to reading your posts in the new year.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:58 PM
 
Merry Christmas to all of you in Kanner Lake and beyond to cyberland. I pray that you will each be blessed as you remember the birth of our Lord and gather with friends and family. I'm looking forward to the new year and hearing what it brings to you.
Happy New Year too.
Posted by Blogger Karen Eve : 7:23 AM
 
Merry Christmas, Java Joint and Kanner Lake!
Posted by Blogger ~ Brandilyn Collins : 11:02 AM
 
Merry Christmas, Java Joint of Kanner Lake...I have loved every moment of drama and story telling! Wishing all of you "characters" a wonderful holiday season...and a blessed New Year, 2007. I sense something significant happening~hope every heart is prepared,
blessings, mid
Posted by Blogger midspoint : 8:29 PM
 
Oh, wow, on Saturday morning before Christmas it snowed plenty! Christmas Day we're supposed to have more. Whew! We sure came close to having a green Christmas. Dad and I are going outside to make our snow family!
Posted by Blogger Leslie Brymes : 2:37 PM
 
I'm proud of myself. With Bailey's help I created a profile account. Now you can click on my name and learn more about me. Lucky you.
Posted by Blogger Wilbur Hucks : 2:51 PM
 
Looking forward to a whole new year of Kannerlake "antics." God bless!
Posted by Blogger Dineen A. Miller : 8:22 PM
 
Merry Christmas, everybody!!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:45 AM
 
Happy 2007 Kanner Lake!
Posted by Blogger kc bob : 9:05 AM
 
That's the exact reason who they're going to have to drag me kicking and screaming into the "new" Blogger! The old one is bad enough.

I'm glad you have patience Bailey! Mine isn't that long!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:03 PM
 
Happy New Year Kanner Lakers!!!

Hope the tech whizzes can get your blog fixed soon.

Cheryl
Posted by Blogger Cheryl Wyatt : 9:13 PM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home